Sacred Hawaiian Wedding Package
Sacred Hawaiian Beach Wedding and Vow Renewal Package
Our Sacred Hawaiian Wedding is our most requested Wedding Package. This ceremony is filled with traditions of old Hawaii; couples feel themselves uplifted and deeply touched by this blissful experience of mystical Hawaii. Performed at sacred island locations. Immersed in Hawaii legends and myths. Decorated Tiki torches topped with firey tropical flowers, a full Tropical bouquet and a warrior Maile Lei are all part of this Sacred Hawaiian Wedding Package. With this package you receive 225 images with a variety of both posed and candid shots. The images are uploaded to the internet the evening of your wedding and a link sent to you via email. The photo shoot in its entirety is yours to download for two weeks.
Our Sacred Hawaiian Package includes:
Four Tiki Torches decorated with Tropical Flowers.
Colorful Tropical Bridal Bouquet.
Groom's Hawaiian Warrior Maile.
225 Copyright Free Photos
- Choice of your favorite Oahu or Kauai Beach from the list of our locations.
- Beach Permit service provided for you.
- Professional Photographer for (ONE FULL HOUR).
- 225 Copyright Free Photos uploaded on the day of the ceremony.
- Your entire photo shoot is uploaded via WE-TRANSFER and you are sent an email on the evening of your wedding so you have total access to all of your photos. The entire photo session is copyright free. This means you do not need to purchase photos from us in the future as with many wedding companies.
- Licensed Hawaiian Minister (Kahu Coco)
- Conch shell blowing at the beginning and end of your wedding ceremony.
- Live Hawaiian Chant at the Opening of Ceremony
- Kahu sings two Hawaiian songs with Ukulele for processional and recessional.
- Hawaiian Style Vows.
- Hawaiian Blessing of Rings.
- Hawaiian Lei ceremony for Bride and Groom with two fresh Orchid Leis.
- Ohana (family) Ceremony (Lei Blessing for children of the Bride and Groom)
- Hawaiian Prayer Chant and Blessing of marriage.
- Sparkling Cider for Toasting with Hawaiian Champagne Vessel and Crystal Flutes.
- Elegant Hawaiian Certificate of Marriage (Suitable for framing).
- Copy of Vows (Printed on elegant Parchment Paper).
Flowers and Leis and Hawaiian Touches
- Four Tiki Torches decorated with Tropical Flowers
- Colorful Tropical Bridal Bouquet.
- Groom's Hawaiian Warrior Maile.
- Two fresh Orchid Leis.
- Traditional Hawaiian Shell and Kukui Nut Wedding Leis (These sacred leis are to keep with you as a lifetime memento of your Hawaiian Wedding).
- Coordination meeting on phone before your wedding day.
- Assistance with ideas for your reception.
- Assistance with acquiring marriage license (before wedding).
- Processing of Marriage License (after wedding).
Limited Time Offer!
Book this package before Christmas and receive a FREE Flower Heart to stand in for your ceremony.
PRICES START AT $1075 FOR COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR TWO
Sacred Hawaiian Package Pricing
Just the two of you!
With up to 10 guests!
With 11 to 20 guests!
The possibilities for your Sacred Hawaiian Wedding Ceremony are as endless as your imagination.
Look through our website and you will see a variety of enhancements. You may add flower pathways, hearts or circles in the sand, floral tiki torches, hair and make-up in your room, Island Musicians, limousines, colored sand ceremonies, and gorgeous tropical bouquets.
Adding a wedding video captures every precious moment of your Hawaiian ceremony, so you can relive this sacred moment over and over. A Sacred Hawaiian Wedding on a gorgeous Oahu or Kauai Beach is a memory to cherish forever.
Love, Fun, Laughter. Happily Ever After!
Stress-free Wedding Planning, Breathtaking Beaches, and Authentic Hawaiian Traditions
Call Us Today: (808) 436-8642
Or customize your own unique Hawaii Beach Wedding, Elopement or Vow Renewal using the button below.
The possibilities for your Wedding or Vow Renewal are as endless as your imagination
We have a treasure of joyous amenities to choose from. You can add any of these to your package to create your own unique ceremony.
It's the Hawaiian way of "Aloha" Love.
- Hair and Make-up
- Additional Flowers, Leis and Ceremony Bouquets
- Chapel built especially for you
- Flower Pathways
- Hearts and circles made from flowers
- Tiki torches with a variety of tropical flowers decorating your sacred space
- Live Entertainment: Hula dancers, Musicians, Fire dancers
- Much more
You name it we have it!!